We are looking to immediately hire an experienced and skilled Senior IT Support Technician to help with our growing managed services client base in West Tennessee. A successful candidate will be able demonstrate a deep understanding of server domains, desktop computers, LAN, WAN, VPN, firewalls, backups, Office 365, and more.
Responsibilities for the IT Support Technician Include:
- Onsite, remote, and telephone support services for business clients
- Server maintenance and repair
- Backup management and monitoring
- Management of routers, firewalls, VPNs, and switches
- Wireless network support
- Network printer support
- Corporate email support
- Productivity software support
Monday – Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
$40,000 to $60,000 per year
Depending on the skill/experience level of the successful candidate
- Paid Vacations
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance Allowance
Successful candidates must meet the following requirements:
- 3 years of experience required
- Current A+ and/or Microsoft Certifications are desired
- Must have good communications and technical skills
- Must be committed to providing top-notch customer service
- Must have solid references
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Must pass a background check and drug test
ABOUT TENCOM CYBER
Tencom is a Rapidly Growing, Founder-Led, Managed IT Services company based in Dyersburg, TN with a client base spread across Tennessee and the Southeast.
If you are interested in a rewarding career in IT, while being able to continue to live in a small-town atmosphere, with a company that appreciates and rewards its team, apply with Tencom today!